Here are some resources to help you make homemade bath bombs and similar products.
Bath Bomb suppliers
- From Nature with Love are a favorite supplier of mine. They have all kinds of ingredients for making skin care and spa products.
- Brambleberry have some truly delicious fragrance oils – their series of sweet and dessert-type fragrances are especially good. They also have great colorants, and some packaging.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils sells essential oils both in small amounts and in bulk.
- www.essential-oil.org sells an incredible range of wholesale essential oils and absolutes.
- From Nature with Love have a great range of essential oils and absolutes, including organics, several different kinds of color, and packaging.
- The Sage have lots of essential and perfume oils, also all kinds of jars (look under 'containers').
- The San Francisco Bath Salt Company has essential oils and fragrance oils.
- Go Planet Earth is a soap-making supplier, but has some nice color.
- SKS Bottles also have a large range of packaging.
- Essential oils online sell essential oils and absolutes, including some organics.
- Augustus Oils sell essential oils in wholesale quantities.
- Just a Soap sell essential oils, cosmetic color, and a range of products for making other kinds of spa products, too.
- Magic Essence has a good range of essential oils and perfume oils.
- The Garden Apothecary has some nice stuff, though it's not the easiest website to use.
- Earth Products sells essential oils.
- Elaine's Aromatherapy Site has useful info on using essential oils safely.
- Aromaweb has great information on the aromatherapeutic uses of various essential oils.
Bath salt recipes and instructions
- The Handcrafter's Companion is a great ebook with tons of recipes for bath salts and other spa products.